Your Heating Bills Should Be Comfortable Too.
The first frost of the year arrives and your furnace decides to stop working that night. You wake up to an icebox of a home and are forced to wear your heavy coat and gloves indoors. You need emergency furnace repair, and fast! Who do you turn to?
Why Choose AC Masters Green for Furnace Repair Service?
We charge by the job, not by the hour, so there’s never an overtime charge for emergency furnace repair. Why? Because we know that low heating bills are the new hot thing. Before we begin your repair, we explain the problem and outline your options so you can decide how you want to proceed.
AC Masters Green employees are fully licensed and insured, and we have experience serving all furnace brands. Since we guarantee our work, you can rest assured that our technicians will complete your furnace repair thoroughly and professionally the first time around. With AC Masters Green, competent, professional, and courteous help is just a phone call away.
From emergency service to scheduled maintenance and repairs, the experts at AC Masters Green are here to help you breathe easy. Don’t let a malfunctioning furnace keep you and your family in the cold. Call (844) 433-4442 now to schedule you appointment.
Why Isn’t My Furnace Working?
Heating equipment is complicated, and when one component malfunctions, it impacts the entire system’s ability to operate. AC Masters Green technicians will help you get to the bottom of even your most vexing furnace problems.
Common reasons to contact AC Masters Green for emergency furnace repair include these:
- The furnace won’t turn on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace during startup or operation.
- The main burner won’t light or won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- The furnace blower stays on constantly.
If your furnace is experiencing any of the above symptoms, don’t delay. Call (844) 433-4442 for emergency service.
Try Our Furnace Troubleshooting Tricks
Furnace won’t kick on? We’ve done the troubleshooting for you. Below, we’ve listed the top six reasons furnaces stop working.
Do any of these issues and related symptoms match your furnace’s problem?
- No power to the furnace – If the fan doesn’t respond to raising the thermostat’s temperature, a breaker may have tripped, the wiring could be loose, or the furnace switch might be turned off. More complicated problems include trouble with the transformer, thermostat, control board, run capacitor, or blower motor. A technician can perform a diagnostic test to pinpoint the exact problem and come up with a solution.
- Failing motor – You might be able to hear squeaks and squeals from a motor that is about to fail. Immediate attention from a technician is required to save the furnace from breaking down.
- No ignition – In furnaces with spark ignitions, rapid clicking sounds indicate that the burner is trying to ignite. If it can’t ignite, there may be a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control. Repairing or replacing these parts should remedy the problem.
- Main burner problems – Burners that won’t stay lit are most commonly caused by dirty flame sensors or—in condensing furnaces—clogged condensate drains. If the burners won’t light at all, the gas supply could be cut off. To repair this, our technicians should only need to clean key components and make a few adjustments.
- Issues with the run capacitor or motor – These problems cause the blower not to turn on after the burners ignite. The capacitor can easily be replaced, while motor issues may require a bit more troubleshooting.
- Clogged air filter – Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on continuously, a clogged air filter is the primary cause of a blower motor running all the time. The restricted airflow may have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature. An Aire Serv technician will not only replace the switch; he or she will also pinpoint the problem. If a clogged filter is the cause, your technician will show you how to change your air filter.
Call AC Masters Green to Schedule a Furnace Repair Appointment
AC Masters Green is here to assist you with your emergency furnace repair. Emergencies are unexpected and can happen despite even the most vigilant upkeep routines, but most homeowners do not include furnace maintenance in their seasonal rituals. Our furnace maintenance page guides you through maintaining the health of your furnace.
Want more information? Need emergency service? Call AC Masters Green now at (844) 433-4442