Heater Service, Maintenance, and Cleaning
Tips for Home Heater Maintenance
It’s that time of year again: Time to schedule heating repair and service from your local AC Masters Green team! Is it really that important though? Couldn’t you get away with not scheduling it this year? If you want to keep your comfort equipment in top working order this season and for years to come, it’s important to make annual heater maintenance a priority.
Call (844) 433-4442 to schedule your appointment. Keep your home or business warm all season long with AC Masters Green.
Why Is Heater Maintenance Important?
You can’t neglect your heating system and expect it to stay in good, working condition. At AC Masters Green, we use these inspections to get ahead of any bigger issues with the safety or operation of your heater. Our professional technicians use their findings to recommend additional services and to help you plan and budget for future updates or upgrades.
To prevent your furnace from falling into disrepair, hire a professional to perform a yearly inspection that includes these steps:
- Inspect airflow and fan controls
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect burners
- Inspect safety controls
- Inspect the gas line
- Inspect the condensate drain on a condensing furnace
- Inspect the heat exchanger for rust, cracks, or corrosion
What Does Annual Heater Service Entail?
Your home’s or business’s heater not only requires annual inspection but should be treated to a tune-up each year, prior to the beginning of heater season. Depending on the age and condition of your heater, this annual service may include additional tasks to keep your space warm all winter.
At AC Masters Green, this annual heater service includes the following:
- Lubricate moving parts
- Ensure proper thermostat calibration
- Tighten or replace belts
- Conduct an amp-draw test
Why Is Heater Cleaning Vital to My Heater’s Performance?
From the heater’s air filter to the blower motor and internal cords and coils, it’s important to keep your heater clean so it can:
- Run more efficiently
- Last longer
- Run safely
- Keep the air you breathe, clean
Schedule Annual Heater Cleaning & Service
At AC Masters Green, we offer what we call a Total Comfort Tune-Up, which is designed to keep your home or business safe and warm. When you schedule this appointment, we’ll provide you with a complete heater inspection, as well as a professional, thorough cleaning. We’ll adjust applicable controls and conduct a top-to-bottom safety check to ensure that your furnace functions safely and reliably all season long.
Consider these factors when making the decision to repair or replace:
- Age – A 10 to 15-year-old furnace is probably on its last leg and not worth repairing, especially if you have already poured money into several repairs over the past season or two.
- Investment cost – It costs more to replace than to repair, but consider the long-term investment cost of keeping your old furnace running. The knowledgeable heater contractors at Aire Serv can help you calculate your return on investment.
- Utility rates By taking utility bills from past seasons and calculating future bills based on rising utility rates, you can determine how much it will cost to run your existing furnace this year. Compare that with the energy consumed by a new furnace at the same utility rates and see what savings you can expect from a furnace replacement.
Low Heating Bills Are the New Hot Thing
Our world-class technicians know how to treat you with respect and courtesy, and we are always available to ensure that you receive help when you need it. We charge by the job, not by the hour, and we promise that if you’re not completely satisfied with your furnace repair, we will correct it at no cost to you.
Schedule your heating repair and service with AC Masters Green, request an appointment today.